U-NO-60 is a freeware polyphonic virtual analogue synth with a unique filter sound.
An original Juno-60 is used as reference for the oscillators and filters.
Like the original, the plugin is capable of self-resonance and thus could be used to some degree as a tone generator. The filter section also features controls for envelope amount and polarity, LFO modulation and keyboard tracking. In addition, a non-resonant highpass filter is provided to thin out lower frequencies.
The U-NO-60, notwithstanding, few parameters, can make a wide range of different and
- Polyphonic (6 voices)
- Bandlimited oscillators
- One syncable LFO with five different waveforms
- 24 dB lowpass filter with self oscillation, non-resonant high-pass filter
- Fast ADSR envelopes
- Smooth cutoff changes (also with midi controllers)
- Velocity sensitive filter envelope
- Midi learn for all potis
- Supports all sample rates
- 20 Presets
Visit: Togu Audio Line