Logana is freeware VST synthesizer plug-in for Windows PC.
Logana uses physical modeling to emulate analog hardware. This creates warm non-aliasing waveforms with little CPU use.
- Three analog style oscillators with four waveforms (Sine, Saw, Pulse, and Triangle).
- Noise generator with variable level and color (tone).
- Modulation matrix and modulation envelope.
- LFO with Sine and triangle waveforms able to modulate pitch or pulse-width on oscillator 1, 2, 3, or all of them.
- Lowpass filter with adjustable slope (12db, 24db, or 36db), cut-off, resonance, and a separate cut-off envelope.
- Amplitude envelope and overdrive distortion.
Visit: SAR VSTs