Motion is free VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
The basic idea behind Motion, as its name suggests, is to offer a wide variety of ways to create automated movement of the synth’s sound. This is achieved by the use of 4 envelopes, 8 LFOs, three 16 step sequencers, and a filtered delay module…all of which can sync to your host’s MIDI clock.
Motion is capable of a huge range of sounds, and its modulation options can provide anything from subtle shifts in the sound, to presets so complex they’re nearly songs in their own right.
- 2 Oscillators (PD and VA).
- 2 Multi Mode Resonant Filters.
- 2 Waveshapers.
- 2 Detuners.
- FM and Sync.
- 4 Envelopes.
- 8 LFOs (17 destinations).
- 16 Step Pitch Sequencer.
- 16 Step Filter Sequencer.
- 16 Step Gate Sequence.
- Digital Delay with its own LP Filter.
- Midi Sync for all movement.
- Patch Randomizer.
- 128 Patches By: Ugo, Tim Conrardy, Kered, Likwid, ToTc and rsmus7.