Kx-Modulad is free VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Kx-Modulad is a virtual analog modular synthesizer with a stereo SF2 player and an additive synthesis WaveTracer to build high quality waveforms.
- Full parameters controls to make Additive Waveforms with no aliasing.
- Full 32 bit High Quality Waveforms.
- Easy to use and to create analogue waveforms.
- Same quality for all clock frequencies: 44.1 khz to 192 khz.
- Independent WaveTracer engine: KxWaveTracer.exe.
- Stereo routing.
- All modulations are pre-connected, no cables on the GUI.
- Skin with variable background color.
- 3 Polyphonic EGs with for each segment: curves, velocity and Kbd controls.
- 1 Monophonic EG with for each segment: curves, velocity and Kbd controls.
- Multiple trigger sources and sync for the EGs and the LFOs.
- 2 Oscillators with 2 waveforms and 2 outputs with Phase modulation and Sync.
- 2 independent Sub Oscillators.
- 1 Stereo SF2 player.
- 2 Monophonic LFOs with 2 Rates and ASR EG.
- 2 Multimode VCFs.
- Mixer with 6 sources: Noise, VCO1 1-2, VCO 2 1-2, Ring, VCO1 Width, VCO2 Width and 3 outputs: VCF1, VCF2, VCA.
- Each mixer voice can be modulated by different sources.
- Noise Generator with an EQ.
- Ring Modulator.
- 6 host sync clocks.
- 2 MIDI inputs.
- 1 Distortion.
- 2 Delays with sync, multimode filter and modulation oscillator with sync.
- 1 Scope with 100 ms of buffer size.
- Full MIDI learn.
- Full NRPN implementation.
- 128 nice KX presets.