LoudMax is a freeware look-ahead brickwall maximizer effect plug-in for Windows.
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz-384kHz.
- Possible Overdrive without audible distortion: 730dB.
- No oversampling, no meters.
- Latency and Attack Time: 1.25ms – 1 Sample.
- Release Time: Automatic, depending on the input.
- Maximum Release Time: 1360ms (after that time in any case the output signal reaches 99% of the desired level).
- Minimum Release Time: 13.3ms.
- Linear Attack Curve, S-Type Release and Automatic Gain Control Curves.
- Low CPU Usage: ~15MHz @ 48kHz Samplerate on my Intel Pentium D.
- No VST 2.4 64-Bit support, but internal audio processing with 80-Bit LongDoublePrecision.
LoudMax is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.