Fnequalizer is a free equalizer effect plug-in for Windows.
- Paragraphic equalizer with 7 bands, with the option of bell, high and low shelf shape.
- Additional Low pass and High pass filters for bass/treble roll off.
- Accurate curve UI with an dB axis zoom feature for extra precision.
- Mouse drag modifier for even more precision.
- A special “curve scale” feature which amplifies the overall frequency response of all bands.
- Nice main volume slider.
- Four output mixing modes – stereo, mono or left/right channel.
- Customizable default preset bank. Default bank comes with 10 presets.
- CPU-friendly 64 bit SSE processing.
- Three different skins, in addition to the default red theme (above), a blue and a clean minimal variant is available.
- Possibility for custom skin design (see the “skins” directory for details).
Fnequalizer is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows.