Equilibre is a free VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Equilibre uses double precision and oversampling in the critical parts of the filter structure. This is a good sounding equalizer with minimal digital artifacts, firm bass and analog shaped curves for airy high frequencies. It has a practical and intuitive GUI. Well suited for mixing and mastering.
- High pass filter (2-8 pole).
- Low shelf filter (2 pole).
- 4 peak filters (2 pole).
- High shelf filter (2 pole).
- Low pass filter (2-8 pole).
- Indicator lights on each band.
- Mute / solo on each band.
- Stereo, mid or side processing on each band.
- A B comparison buttons.
- Input level knob.
- Saturation amount knob.
- FFT display with bars or graph.
- RMS and peak meters.
- Frequency response graph with controllable nodes.
- Left click mouse over and under node center to change Q.
- Off/On switch.
- Ctrl + left mouse click to default knobs.
- Shift + left mouse click and drag to get precise knob movement.
- Individual parameter readouts.