Double Precision Equalizer is free vst effect plugin for Windows PC.
”Double Precision Equalizer got its name because it uses double precision floating point stream in the critical parts of the calculations. This is meant to be a good and clean sounding EQ with minimal digital artifacts and a practical and informative UI for the user. It supports all sampling rates up to 192khz.”
Double Precision Equalizer Features
- High pass filter (8-pole).
- Low shelf filter (2-pole).
- 4 peak filters (2-pole).
- High shelf filter (2-pole).
- Low pass filter (adjustable 2-8-pole).
- Adjustable input level.
- Off/On switch.
- Adjustable saturation.
- RMS and peak meters.
- Frequency response graph with controllable nodes.
- Left click mouse over and under node to change slopes.
- Ctrl + left mouse click to default knobs.
- Shift + left mouse click and drag to get precise knob movement.