Alpha-Ray is a free synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
Yeah, 5 years TubeOhm First a big “thank you” to all TubeOhm users for their support for the 5 last years. We hope you have had a good time with our Instruments.
We are now glad to present you Alpha-Ray, a VA synth including special TubeOhm features. And the best, the full version is free, except the effect unit. Unlocking the effects unit costs only 4.95 Ђ.
Don’t worry, you can use the effects in the freeware version, only saving the settings is disabled.
- 2 main and 1 sub-oscillator / 10 Voices polyphony.
- 2 main and 1 mod LFO (Pitch wheel), tempo host sync and phase sync.
- 3 filters, a 6 dB HP , a 24 dB ladder and a main 12 dB state veriable filter. The 6dB filter coupled to the main filter gives a BP filter.
- OSC FM with OSC 1+2 and OSC SYNC with OSC 1+2.
- Polyphonic overdrive for OSC 1,2 and sub osc.
- Auto Portamento mode. Activates the portamento when 2 keys are played in mono mode.
- After touch for enhanced modulation for the filter and the pitch modulation.
- User manual in 4 languages (German, English, French and Italian).
- Additionally, unlocking Alpha-Ray enables saving the effects settings per patch:
- 2-stage overdrive.
- 3-stage chorus.
- Delay ‘x’ and ‘ normal mode, tempo sync to host.
- Special reverb, delay cluster, normal reverb, oil tank effect.
Alpha-Ray for Windows (VST) is a free download at TubeOhm. The effects section will be unlocked (allowing settings to be saved) after purchasing a license for 4.95 EUR.