UVI Workstation is a free virtual instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
UVI Workstation is a multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. UVI Workstation is fully powered by theUVI Engine XT, the new generation of the UVI Engine technology.
UVI Workstation Features
- New single mode for loading next generation of UVI sounds and instruments.
- Compatible with the UVI scripted instruments.
- Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete.
- Easy to use Search Engine to find fast what you’re looking for.
- Universal compatibility Mac / PC.
- Operate in full 64 bits on Mac / PC.
- Manage instruments and loops in the same interface.
- Smart integrated browser.
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan…
- Unlimited parts.
- Up to 64 MIDI channels.
- Disk streaming per part.
- Multiple separate outputs.
- MIDI learn.
- Expert mode.
- Cross-platform Multi’s & all host compatible.
- Unlimited FX.
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor…).
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb.
- Direct sync to host : tempo & transport.
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm.
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time.
- Latch mode.
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases.
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio.
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more…
- Expandable with all UVI sounds and instruments.
- Direct connection to the UVI.net RSS feed.
Visit: UVI Soundsource