Rez is a free synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
Rez is a seemingly basic synth, but it’s capable of a very wide range of sounds. While Rez has a bunch of cool features, the beating heart of Rez is its filter. It’s made from multiple chained filters acting as a single powerful filter and it’s highly resonant, providing Rez with its distinctive character. Top that off with distortion, a phaser, various oscillator modulations, delay, and a killer programmable arp and step sequencer, and you’ve got a powerhouse of a synth in a very small package.
From funky squishes, beastly basses, and screaming leads, to tight arpeggiations, swirling rhythms, atmospheres, bells, and interesting effects, you’ll find it all here. Additionally, it comes with two skins – Yellow & Black, or Black & Yellow.
- Virtual analog oscillators
- Detune (modulatable via aftertouch)
- Programmable phrase arpeggiator
- Step sequencer (arp driven) with four mod destinations
- Highly resonant low pass filter with velocity, LFO, and envelope modulation
Visit: Ugo Audio