Swamp XT is a free virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
This synthesizer features ‘Timbre-modulation’ – now what is it about. Well it is some way difficult
to describe as it is processing each oscillator’s waveform in a very unique way in changing i.e enriching
or limiting the harmonic spectrum making the sound fatter, wider or narrower even til near dissolving it
to some way distorted noise depending on the input wave.
While the prior Swamp had an oscillator routing to balance it’s output between normal i.e. direct signal and
timbre modulated signal which each could be balanced to go to direct out or to filter this has been straightened in Swamp XT: direct und timbre modulated signal can be balance mixed to one signal and the output of both oscillators can be balance mixed too. While the direct and filtered signal can be balanced at the amplifier stage of Swamp XT.
All in all Swamp delivers a wide variety of sounds even to some really strange and weird ones if you want these.
Swamp XT Features
- Two digital oscillators running at a time to be selected from:
- Two PCM wave oscillators powered by 128 different waveforms or
- Two additive wavetable generators to create various waves from up to 31 partials.
- One resonant filter (24db Lowpass).
- Four ADSR-style envelope generators.
- X-Torsion, one Spook effect, one Gator (Gater) effect.
- Four LFO (bpm-synced).
- One dedicated Pitch LFO (bpm synced).
- One Sample & Hold (bpm-synced).
- One bpm-synced Delay.
- XY Supermodulation Pad.
Visit: H.G. Fortune