is a free virtual instrument for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
DaHornet is a virtual simulation of the WASP synth, which offers up a wide assortment of great bass sounds. It is one of the rare VSTi's that includes MIDI-learn, and a random-patch generator. DaHornet used to be a commercial product, but is now free to download, and the registration serial number is given on the download page.daHornet Features
- Two oscillators, 4 octaves selector, output level, saw and pulse waveforms, pulse width control on Osc 1, fine tuning up to 1 octave on Osc 2.
- Noise generator.
- One LFO with:
- Rate from 0.1 to 100 Hz.
- MIDI sync from 32/4 to 1/36.
- Filter cutoff and Osc pitch destinations.
- 6 shape modes, sample&hold.
- Multimode vintage resonant filter with key following function, LP,BP,HP.
- Two envelope generators, VCA and Filter control, with REPEAT function (loop the envelope).
- Polyphonic mode (2 to 16 voices) and mono legato mode with tunable glide effect.
- MIDI learn on every knob to freely assign any MIDI CC.
- MIDI velocity sensitivity adjustable independently for VCA and Filter envelope.
- Master volume.
- Master tuning.
- Virtual keyboard with hide/show button.
- 128 presets factory bank.
- Random presets generator.
- Saving default setting on registry option.
- Any Sample Rate supported (e.g: 44.1, 48, 96)
- Support for SSE, MMX and P4 instructions.
- Volume Type: High, Normal, Soft.
Visit: NUSoftingDOWNLOAD 1.22 mb