Bit Tick Rainbow was released about … 10 years ago. It was a commercial product priced at 70 EUR but not anymore.
About a month ago Big Tick changed it's license (as well as their other 'old' products such as Angelina, EP-Station) to freeware, which means it requires a some attention.
- VSTi & Standalone versions
- FM, AM, additive and subtractive synthesis
- 1 to 4 oscillators per voice
- Up to 24 voices (CPU dependant)
- Selectable shape (sine, saw, square, triangle, noise)
- Coarse / Fine tuning knobs, with selectable keyboard tracking mode
- LFO mode
- Distortion (Waveshaping knob)
- APDSR (Attack/Peak/ Decay/ Sustain/ Release) level envelope
- Control of the level by midi velocity and/or key position
- 4Ч4 Frequency and Amplitude modulation matrix
- Selectable Low, High, or Band pass double mode filter, with cutoff and resonance controls
- APDSR envelope and env mod knob
- Resonance controllable by midi velocity
- APDSR pitch envelope
- High-quality oversampling mode with antialias filter
- Fully midi-controlled, all controllers can be customised
- Supports Doepfer Pocket Dial controller
- 16 step sequencer
- Microtuning support.
Visit: Big Tick Audio
(requires free registration)DOWNLOAD 4.19 mb