SVArTracker is provided as freeware for private (non-commercial) or educational (including non-profit organizations) use.
- Note/channel stereo pan, stereo shift, volume tremolo, volume slide up/down,
frequency shift up/down, pitch set
Note delay, reverse, chord play, vibrato, resonance filter,
Note retrig (2 types), glide, panbrello
Sample offset (2 types), sample zone selector
- All internal operations are 32-bit floating point, except calculations requiring 64-bit floating-point precision.
- Can import the following types of song modules:
IT, Impulse Tracker module
XM, Fast Tracker 2 module
S3M, Scream Tracker module
MOD, ProTracker module
MID, MIDI file
- DirectX wave and MIDI driver output.
- Renders wave file (PCM16 PCM32 FLOAT32 at 22100-196000 Hz).
- Standard Windows interface