Tokyo Dawn Labs has updated its Feedback Compressor
effect plugin to version 0.9.02 beta.
The processor is dedicated to sum/bus compression and is the result of an intensive study about the musical behavior of the feed-back compressor topology. Most modern compressors analyze the input signal to control gain reduction. The feed-back compressor design however 'listens' to its output. This non-intuitive approach delivers an unobtrusive and highly musical compression characteristic that is able to handle complex signals with ease.Changes In Feedback Compressor v0.9.02 Beta
- New fast/slow release state LEDs.
- Bug: 'transfer function display doesn't update during parameter automation' fixed.
- User-manual is finally available.
- Overall performance improved by ~15%
- Small graphical improvements.
The TDR Feedback Compressor is available to download for Windows (VST) at no cost.
Visit: Tokyo Dawn Labs