Ifoundasound has updated LiveProfessor
to version Beta 1.3.1. This release contains several bug fixes plus they added two new buttons in the cue lists.
LiveProfessor is designed to be a effect rack of VST plug-ins - specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is very simple: using an ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST plug-ins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST effects and VST instruments.LiveProfessor Changes
- Feature: LiveMode cue list. In this mode cues are displayed with larger fonts and can't be edited (They can be moved).
- Feature: Cue list full screen button. This button maximizes a cue list to occupy the entire screen.
- Fix: Meters looks stuck on large peaks.
- Fix: Routing menu don't show what connection is currently used.
- Fix: Altiverb 6 did not output any sound.
- Fix: When opening a project with missing MIDI devices and then saving the MIDI patch for these devices was lost.
- Feature: Possible to manually replace missing MIDI devices.
- Fix: Bug in auto scroll in cue list.
- Fix: Dragging a snapshot action tool to an existing cue created a new snapshot.
- Fix: Adding a new snapshot and clicking cancel created the snapshot anyway.
- Fix: Potential crash when deleting snapshots.
- Fix: When editing time values, empty values would great an error message.
- Fix: In the Routing panel of each plugin number of connections for output chains could be displayed wrong.
LiveProfessor is free.